Thursday, February 5, 2009

Creative Husband

For those of you who did not get the chance to see our Christmas card...here it is. Jeff decided that he was going to be creative with our Christmas card last year. I was impressed, but at the same time a little nervous! :) The whole card was his idea. I didn't want to do it at first just because it was way out of my comfort zone. I usually like one nice family pic of us with something nice to say, and that is about it. I can't deny that I was craking up the whole time I was creating it, so I finally caved, and had them printed. The pictures on the front are from the 2008 Kern County Fair. It has been our tradition to take those pictures since the first year we were married. I think taking those picture is really the only reason we go to the fair!! ;)

back/front


inside









1 comment:

Stef (a.k.a. Cuatro's Mom) said...

I am so proud of you for updating. I knew you could do it. And, if it makes any difference, I loved the Christmas card.