Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary


I have been meaning to post about this, but just haven't had a whole lot of time these days! Jeff and I had the opportunity to celebrate our 6th year anniversary on May 17!! I can hardly believe that it has been that long! I really couldn't have asked Heavenly Father to have blessed me with someone better! Just typing this is making me cry (hehe that didn't take long!). It all started when I moved over to the South stake right after High School (there is a whole lot of story in between, but I am briefly summerizing). I really had a hard time, and didn't understand why we had to move sooo far. I truly believe that Heavenly Father sent us "soo far" so that I could meet my eternal companion. My life is nothing but wonderful. There is not one thing that I can complain about. When Jeff had come home from his mission, and was giving his "homecoming" talk, I knew (didn't know how it was going to happen) that we were going to spend the eternities together. Words cannot express how much I love him, and how grateful I am to him for all that he does for our family. He is the best dad a little girl could ask for, he is my best friend, and the funniest person you will ever meet!! ;)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You guys look so young in this picture..not to say you look old now. Anyway...I am very glad you guys got married because you make beautiful children and are such an amazing family. Happy Anniversary!!!