Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break

So...spring break started off with my cousins wedding! It was a lot of fun, and very beautiful! I was one of the Matron's of Honor and Keira was the Flower Girl (she absolutely loved it and did look very precious!) It was a very busy day for us! Another day this week, we were able to go to Ventura Beach and hang out with family! It was a lot of fun, considering it was really cold! Keira had a good time roaming the beach, climbing rocks, having a picnic, eating icecream, shopping, and hanging out with Grandma, Papa, and Aunt Ali and Haleigh! The beach is one of my favorite places to be. The sand on my feet, the smell of the ocean...it is just so relaxing to me. It has been a while since I had been to the beach, so hopefully this trip will be the first of many trips to come this summer! We also went to watch 'Horton Hears a Who'. It is a cute movie! Keira's favorite part is when Horton gets a brain freeze! She is a lot of fun to watch movies with! Here are a few pictures from the wedding and our beach trip...




















Although this week has gone by way too fast, I have really enjoyed time off of work and being able to stay home and have fun with Jeff and Keira! It is not everyday that we get to spend as much time with eachother as we have this week. For those of you who do not know, Jeff's schedule is a little crazy, so a lot of the time it is just Keira and I (which is always fun, but we do enjoy Jeff's company!)
















14 comments:

David said...

cool blog!! first sign in and go to your blogger dashboard. then look for layout. it is next to posts and settings. now add a page element on the side of your blog and pick link list.


p.s. dinner tuesday??

Coach Kennington said...

Hey guys I'm so glad that you have a blog now! Your daughter is getting so big now. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Lacy

BrittanyB said...

Yay for blogs! Glad you joined the fun ;) Keira takes the best pictures!

Laura said...

Hey - your blog is so cute!! Good job! I have to agree with Brittany, Keira is so photogenic and so cute.

Lisa Miller said...

Yeah, another blog to read. Now I can keep tabs on you 3. I love your pic at the top of your blog. It's so cute, but then again, your family is just cute anyway. Yes, I'll see you at the shower. Good to hear from you.

Lisa Miller said...

All the pics are cute, but I love the one of you & Jeff at the beach. It's adorable of both of you and you look so happy!!

James and Kresta said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me. I love your pictures. I can't believe how big Keira is. I miss hanging out with you. If you are ever this way let us know... Oh and by the way, I haven't talked to Amy in about a year. How about you?

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

Hey! You guys are too cute! Keira is so beautiful! I'm excited to see you! Happy to hear you guys are doing good. Take care and see you soon hopefully! =)

Lisa Miller said...

If you have questions about the dinner group, let me or Janna know. She started it. It's awesome. I know Brooke Olsen was interested. If she starts, she'd do it with a smaller group or smaller servings for smaller families.
Janna always wants me to update me blogs so she can laugh at my posts. Sometimes I have nothing interesting to share so I just ramble. I'm really good at that. It's fun to share my thoughts. Or maybe it's just fun for me to share them. :)

The(totally awesome)Luchau Family! said...

Hey you! Oh i love you family pic. it is way cute!!! We really need to get together and eat some food :D See at church on Sunday. Maybe in the next couple of weeks we can have you and the "Tall people"(lol- Dave and Lindsey)for some dinner :D

Brooke said...

Hey, it was great seeing you last night at the shower! Who did the pic of you three at the top of your blog? i love it!!!

Brooke said...

Hey, Sorry to take so long to get back to you. We stayed in the Embassy suites south. We loved it!!!! I don't know if kiera is into princesses or not, but if she is you have to take her to the princess meet and greet in fantasy land. It's worth the wait!!!If you can, try and go during the week, if not then go ASAP before school gets out. If you have any quetions please ask. I promise not to take so long to get back to you!!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Hiya!!! Im glad you found my blog! Why do you want tips, is there something you arent telling me???? If you are planning on going to Disneyland, definitely dont go on a friday or weekend day. Pick some day during the week, there were just too many people and they couldnt care less if you were handicapped they just push you out of they way. The only rides we couldnt ride were the faster paced ones like Indiana Jones and Splash mountain and Space mountain. Pirates is my favorite to go on because its cool inside and relaxing and the Nemo ride is awesome for kids. The first few minutes of it are pretty boring but once you get into the cool graphics it's pretty fun. Take a ton of water, they charge so much for water. Oh and snacks!! Since we were walking so much I got so hungry all the time but the food is sooooo expensive that would have starved or thrown up if I didnt have snacks.

Lindeyjepson said...

you guys are so cute! if my husband and I were as photogenic we would have a picture of us on our blog too, instead we just put up pics of meg... Keira is getting so big? how old is she? by the way this is Lindsey (Worley)