Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It has been while...

As you can tell , I am the worlds most horrible blogger!! It is always fun to read others blogs, but I can't seem to find the time to sit down and write something everyday. I am going to try to be a little better. A lot has definitely gone on since the last time I made a post. We have been busy with Keira and the activites that she is involved in right now. She just had her dance recital on Saturday night (which was a lot of fun, but the poor thing was so exhausted) we went to Rosemarys afterward, and she could barely keep her eyes open! She has also started t-ball. Practice has been keeping us extremely busy. She had her first game on Monday, and did very good! She had a ton of fun!











1 comment:

Lisa Miller said...

This is great. Good for her. But, now I feel about an inch small. I must be a horrible mother. My kids aren't involved in any of this stuff. I admit I'm a slacker all the way. LOl!