Thursday, April 9, 2009

For those of you who do not know...

So, I thought I was going to be better at this blogging thing, but I keep proving myself wrong; However, I was kind of waiting until this time to blog because I have a little bit of intersting/exciting news! We found out in late January that I am expecting!! WOW! I am still kind of in shock! I am currently sixteen weeks, and my expected due date is September 26th! Because of my miscarriage in June of last year, I have been considered "high risk" so they were keeping a close eye on me. I have had three ultrasounds! My doctor had told me each time that the baby looks really good! Everytime I had an ultra sound the expected due date was a little different. The first ultrasound predicted September 26th, the second predicted September 23rd, and the third predicted September 24th!! So, my Dr. told me to just keep the first due date! Kind of weird, but I guess somewhere between September 23-26th the little bambino will grace us with it's presence!! :) Here are the ultrasound picture so far...












4 comments:

Coach Kennington said...

Awesome!! congrats, can't wait to hear what your having!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!Yeah!!

Brian And Mira Marsh said...

Congrats! we are so so happy for you!!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

I'm so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well. Are you gonna find out what you are having? Keep us updated!