Thursday, April 16, 2009

In 11 days...

We get to find out what we are having!! At first, I was so sure that it was going to be another girl, then I was thinking it was a boy, but now I really have no idea!! There are many friends/family who are sure that it is a girl, then there are many who are sure it is a boy!! They are so funny!! :) Jeff and I both really do not mind what the gender will be, just as long it is healthy and well. I can't believe it! I think it will sink in once we find out what it is. Anywho...I just thought I would give a little update. :)

5 comments:

Haymond Twins said...

I'm am soooo excited to find out what you guys are having....Please post immediately!!! lets just hopes it's one-lol

Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO excited! I don't even know what else to say...I am just genuinely SUPER excited for you!

Brian And Mira Marsh said...

That's so excited!! i bet you are more excited then anyone else! please post when you find out.

Brooke said...

Yay!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!! Let us know when you find out!

Camie, Juan, and Leyna said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!